Lead UX Designer
Design - Malmö
What we do
Tactel is a design and technology agency that develops digital solutions to make life easier for millions of people. We combine our knowledge about end users' needs, with their expectations on digital services in order to design, test and implement services that are easy to work with and familiar to all users.
We are a fully owned subsidiary of Panasonic Avionics, a world leading supplier for In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) solutions. We have embarked on a journey together to build the next generation software platform, products and services for the aviation industry.
Therefore our projects within this range has grown rapidly and so has our design team. That is why we’re now looking for a new Lead UX Designer to work in-house at our office in Malmö!
What you will do
The Tactel design team is a group of happy and passionate designers with a wide set of skills. With this team you’ll be creating, leading and maintaining a holistic product and design vision throughout our projects. You will work in close collaboration with your fellow designers.
Working as a designer at Tactel means that you’ll get to dig deep into many different areas like interaction and visual design. You’ll be doing a variety of things ranging from brainstorming and creating concepts for new innovating services and products and leading hands-on workshops.
You will also create, prepare and lead local and international customer workshops in order to drive, inspire and challenge the participants to create innovative solutions. In order to successfully do so you will adjust your approach and techniques depending on the people and culture you encounter. Your role will also include offering your UX expertise in sales situations.
What we think you need to have
- A solid UX background with business analysis and strategic skills
- Experience in planning and leading workshops in international environments
- Outstanding communication skills and responsiveness to the people around you
- Ability to explain your design objectively and convincingly in a way that is easy for anyone to understand
- Experience working in an international environment and feel comfortable navigating in large scale organisations
- A willingness to frequently travel overseas
- Native or bilingual English, and Swedish
We are going through applications and interviewing candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate submitting your application today!