Who we are
Tactel is a digital interaction studio. We are problem solvers and craftsmen. We contribute with insights, design and technology that brings our customers closer to their customers. Always with the human needs in focus.
We believe in the force of the quiet revolutionary. For us, innovation starts with listen, understand and show respect. For the user’s time, needs and everyday lives. And for our client's business. We design, test, develop and push boundaries to create solutions that contributes to a better everyday life for the people.
The number of projects has grown rapidly lately therefore we’re now looking for a new Visual Designer to join our design team.
The Tactel design team
A world that already has everything, needs less. The one who understands more, can deliver less. To create a great service you need to know why and for whom. Therefore all our projects starts with insights, and in turn, insights always starts with empathy. And it is here you come into the picture.
The Tactel design team is a group of 15 (ish) happy and passionate designers with a wide set of skills. Together with this team you’ll be creating, leading and maintaining a holistic product and design vision throughout our projects.
What you will do
Working as a designer at Tactel means that you’ll get great autonomy of your own work. You’ll get to dig deep into many different areas within designing services. Both as a part of a team, and sometimes lead projects yourself.
Although, your main focus areas will include:
- Visual Design: create UI designs, designing new concepts, make prototypes to identify and user test your design and new ideas
- Design presentations: design and concept presentations with motivations and background, interaction explanations and flows, etc.
What skills we think you need to have
- Track record of successfully creating intuitive design of user interfaces based on the human needs.
- The ability to work effectively as a designer by e.g structure your work and reuse design.
- Feel comfortable presenting in front of people and can argue for your design.
- High attention to details and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to independently drive your work forward, but also as a part of a smaller group.
- Great communications skills both in English and Swedish.
We are a fully owned subsidiary of Panasonic Avionics, a world leading supplier for In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) solutions. We have embarked on a journey together to build the next generation software platform, products and services for the aviation industry.
The majority of the projects you’ll be working with will be within this range. You will most likely work on several projects at the same time.
As both Panasonic Avionics and the airlines exist all over the world, meetings sometimes occur outside “normal” working hours. Sometimes you even get to travel both locally and globally. Therefore a willingness to travel and experience working in an international environment is a plus.
Perks we offer
Besides great coworkers, challenging and rewarding work and an inspiring environment, we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation, including compensation for overtime and travel time
- Pension plan and insurances
- Attractive location in Malmö/Umeå city centre
- Breakfast and fruit every day and unlimited amounts of coffee
- A generous "friskvårdsbidrag" of 5000 kr
- Computer and phone of your choice with calls/sms/data included
- Yearly conference trip
- Panasonic employee discount
We are going through applications and interviewing candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate submitting your application, including your portfolio, today!