Who we are
Tactel is a digital interaction studio. We are problem solvers and craftsmen. We contribute with insights, design and technology that brings our customers closer to their customers. We are often involved early in the process of problem solving or finding new business opportunities. To create a great service you need to know why and for whom. Therefore all our projects starts with insights, and in turn, insights always starts with empathy. And it is here you come into the picture.
The Tactel design team
The Tactel design team is a group of 18 happy and passionate designers, with a wide set of skills. We work with both projects and products, both with other designers and sometimes alone, and we make sure to have a strong team culture on top of the projects. This way, we continuously learn from each other, review others’ designs, get inspired, keep up with a high design standard, and together discover new tools and trends.
What you will do
Alongside an ever growing client portfolio with everything from local start-ups to global industry leaders, we are also expanding our product portfolio. This puts an even bigger demand on long-term product designers and the use of design systems.
- Create UI designs for new concepts and product features.
- Collaborate with designers and developers, to solve design problems and business challenges, and to find the best solutions and opportunities.
- Ensure alignment with product design systems.
- Present and motivate designs to colleagues, stakeholders and customers.
- Create prototypes and or animations to showcase and motivate functionality.
- Continuously seek feedback and challenge your design, through reviews and user testing, to improve your work and identify new solutions and ideas.
What skills we think you need to have
- Excellent design skills and experience of app design primarily.
- Comfortable using design systems to ensure qualitative and productive design work.
- Track record of successfully creating intuitive design of user interfaces based on real user needs.
- High attention to details and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience from working with Sketch, inVision and DSM and other common design tools.
- Great communications skills both in English and Swedish.
Read more about working at Tactel here.
We are going through applications and interviewing candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate submitting your application today!