Who we are
Tactel is a digital interaction studio. We are problem solvers and craftsmen. We contribute with insights, design and technology that brings our customers closer to their customers. We are often involved early in the process of problem solving or finding new business opportunities. To create a great service you need to know why and for whom. Therefore all our projects start with insights, and in turn, insights always start with empathy.
The Tactel design team
The Tactel design team is a group of 18 happy and passionate designers, with a wide set of skills. We work with both client projects and products, both with other designers and sometimes alone, and we make sure to have a strong team culture on top of the projects. This way, we continuously learn from each other, review others’ designs, get inspired, keep up with a high design standard, and together discover new tools and trends.
What you will do
Alongside an ever growing client portfolio with everything from local start-ups to global industry leaders, we are also developing and expanding our product portfolio. This puts an even bigger demand on design systems and the design process, to ensure consistency and quality over the lifespan of the products.
- Create and establish design systems
- Establish and drive processes for management of design systems
- Govern the use of components and guide and communicated with both developers and designers, to ensure the design system is used as intended
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and collaboratively build viable design systems
- Create and design or update new components for new features or use areas
What skills we think you need to have
- Excellent design skills and a trained design eye for visual balance, where every pixel counts.
- Experience from setting up and applying design systems to ensure qualitative and productive design processes
- Track record of successfully creating intuitive design of user interfaces based on real user needs
- High attention to details and creative problem solving skills
- Experience from working with Sketch, inVision and DSM and other common design tools
- Great communications skills both in English and Swedish
Read more about working at Tactel here.
We are going through applications and interviewing candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate submitting your application today!